- Lily Driskill, Head of School & Upper School Director
- Arionda Feeney, Associate Head of School & Lower School Director
- Anna Johnson, Co-Director of Preschool
- Jenny Owens, Co-Director of Preschool
St. Paul's Academy is an independent 501(c)3 educational institution, governed by a Board of 14 Trustees. The Board strives to maintain a membership that features a range of talents and experience.
The function of the Board is to advance the mission of the school, maintain corporate documents, and set policy. It is also responsible for the financial well-being of the school, including fundraising. The Head of School, in contrast, manages day-to-day activities of the school, including staffing, curriculum, and financial matters.
Board of Trustees:
- Scott Whitman, President
- Robin Foote, 1st Vice-President
- Sam Boulos, 2nd Vice-President
- Orphalee Smith, Treasurer
- Bryan Lane, Secretary
- John Ferlin
- Nicholas Kaiser
- Rt. Rev. Kevin Allen
- Dennis Murphy
- David Robertson
- Jason Stoane
- Sarah Brand
- Jeff Kahn
- Darin Wines (Members' Representative)
- Jenny Owens (Preschool teacher representative)
- Yvonne Milord (Lower School teacher representative)
- Vanessa Katz (Upper School teacher representative)
- Jennifer Niemur (Development Director)
- Lily Driskill (Head of School)
- Arionda Feeney (Associate Head of School)
To reach board members, contact one of these school secretaries:
- Rachel Lee (360)738-3321 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yvonne Goldsmith (360)733-1750 email@example.com
Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m. Meetings are open to members of the corporation (parents of students at the school). The meeting minutes are available at the office of the Head of School.
The Annual Board Meeting is held the third Tuesday in October, immediately prior to the Annual Parents' Meeting.
Inquiries about becoming a Board member may be sent to the School Board President.