Applications & Forms
Thank you for considering St. Paul's Academy for your child's education. If you have not already done so, please contact our office to schedule a tour. To begin the admissions process, complete the application forms below and return them to Yvonne Goldsmith, Admissions Coordinator. We look forward to working with your family.
2013-2014 Academic Year
New Student Admissions - Little Epistles' Preschool
- Little Epistles' Preschool (LEPS) Admissions Process (Toddler to Pre-K only)
- LEPS 2013-2014 Registration Form
- Enrichment and Buddy Programs 2013-2014
- Buddy Programs 2013-2014
- Toddler Time Programs 2013-2014
- Enrichment Enrollment Form T/Th 2013-2014
- Enrichment Enrollment Form M/W/F 2013-2014
New Student Admissions - K-12
- General Admissions Process (K-12 only)
- 2013-2014 K-12 Application Form
- Teacher's Evaluation Form (new 3-12 students only)
Currently Enrolled SPA Students K-12: Students approved for admission, and returning students, must submit a completed registration package appropriate to their grade level. You may pick up a registration package in person, or one can be mailed to you. Returning students will receive a registration packet the week of Feburary 4.
- Tuition is paid through the FACTS Management Company Services online payment website.
- Tuition can be paid in full directly to SPA if submitted prior to June 1 for the following school year.
- 2013-2014 Financial Aid Form